Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Crazy Love!

Hello, Valentine's day is almost here and I have lots to share so I had better get started. This is a card I made for a class I taught at the local library. I love to teach there and always have a fun time. The card doesn't have to be a Valentine's card. Supplies include: Primrose Petal Card Stock and Stampin' Write Marker, Real Red Card Stock and Marker, Coastal Cabana Card Stock and Marker, Whisper White Card Stock, Bermuda Bay Card Stock, Basic Gray Card Stock and Marker, Crazy Mixed Up Love Stamp Set, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Fashionable Hearts Embosslits, Itty Bitty Banners Framelits, Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack, and Basic Jewels. I hope you have a great day! I will have a new post tomorrow as well that our blog hop on Thursday!

No comments: