Friday, February 28, 2014

SSINKspiration Friday Favorites




Hello and welcome to our Friday Favorites. This week has been super busy with work and with kids activities after school but one of my Favorite items right now is the wonderful Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack. The boxes I am sharing here are from a Valentine's Day treat that my kids gave their teachers but this paper is great lots of occasions. I made this box with the with the Simply Scored Scoring Tool and will share I tutorial on Monday for you. The other supplies include, Real  Red Card Stock and Ink Pad, Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set, Paper Doilies, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Banner Framelits, Red Glitter Paper, Hearts a Flutter Framelits and the Scallop Edge Punch. We filled these boxes with Chocolate which I hope were a hit with the teachers. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. Tomorrow I will have a special Blog Hop with the Design Team as we recently had a swap and we are going to share the cards with you. Tonya

No comments: