Friday, May 3, 2013

Nature Walk Retiring Soon

Good morning and welcome back! I hope you took the time to hop with us yesterday and see all the great projects that the Sqaud made. It is always nice to get inpiration from others. Today I have a couple of more swap cards for you. They use the Nature Walk Stamp Set which will be retirng at the end of the month. I do not own this set so it is nice to get swaps when I go to convention so I have a variety to share with you.
The first card was made by Holly Krautkremer and she used So Saffron, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla for her Card Stock, and Cherry Cobbler and So Saffron Ink. The Scallop Trim Border Punch was used along the side and she added just a bit of 1/8" Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon.
 
 
The second card is made by Brenda Taylor and she used Early Espresso, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla Card Stock with the Soft Suede Ink. Some Crochet Trim and an Antique Brad really finish this card off. If you would like to purchase this or any of our retiring stamp sets please let me know and I will be happy to help you place your order. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a great day! Tonya


No comments: