Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Fly High and Soar

Hello and welcome back! I have been busy as I am sure most of you have been too now that Spring seems to have arrived in Missouri. Today I have a Congratulations card to share with you that uses the soon to be retired Perfect Punches Stamp Set and the Swallowtail Stamp Set. The colors I picked are Pool Party, Whisper White and Soft Suede. I stamped the Swallowtail with Versamark then embossed with the Pool Party Embossing Powder. The sentiment is done the same way then punched out with the Modern Label Punch which is layered on a Large Oval Punch is Soft Suede then a label made with the also soon to be retiring Lots of Tags Sizzlits. I added Soft Suede Taffetta Ribbon and a few pearls for just an extra finishing touch. This card will be perfect for Graduation or an upcoming wedding. Not sure which yet but it will be used soon. Thanks for stopping by and remember that time is running out to pick up the retiring items. Don't wait and wish you had ordered. Tonya

No comments: