Monday, May 27, 2013

Easy Wedding Wishes


Hello and Happy Memorial Day! I hope you are have a great weekend. I realized the other day that I forgot to share the last two projects we did for Stamp Time. Both use retiring products and since time is running out to place your orders for these products I thought I had better share them soon. Today's card uses the Easy Events Stamp Set which is retiring. I stamped the Wedding Wishes Birds with Basic Gray Ink on Whisper White Card Stock then colored it with a Blender Pen and the following colors: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and Rose Red which are all retiring. I used the 2 1/2" Circle Punch to punch out the image and attached it to a Bashful Blue Scallop Circle that was cut out with the Perfect Pennants Bigs L Die. For the background I used Whisper White and added texture with the retiring Elegant Lines Embossing Folder. I made the base of the card Bashful Blue and used Whisper White Oraganza Ribbon to add just a bit more detail. If you would like to order this stamp set be sure and contact me soon as the catalog ends on June 3. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: