Monday, May 20, 2013

A New Case

Are you ready for a sneak peak at what is coming on May 31st. I am ready to share a few things with you including the three of the new InColors. This card has Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate and Strawberry Slush and it is a case from the new catalog. I just changed up the colors and the ribbon. The Stamp Set is Itty Bitty Banners and I used the Bitty Banners Framelits Dies to cut out the banners for the wooden shewer. I had thought about using my Stamp-a-ma-jig but in the end just eyeballed the banners across the background piece. The ribbon is the 1/4" Whisper White Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon and the Pool Party Ribbon we received at Sale-a-bration as I haven't been able to purchase the new InColor Ribbons yet. I would love to share the new InColors with you and show you some other new stamp items so give me a call and we can set up a workshop or class.
Also just a quick reminder that the Retiring Items will only be around for a short period of time so please look over the list and give me a call so I can help you place your order. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: