Monday, May 13, 2013

Bordering On Romance is going soon....

Good morning and welcome back! I haven't been very good about posting but good news I have four new cards to share with you over the next few days. Some have a bit of the retiring items while one has new colors. Today I have a card I made this weekend that uses the soon to be retired Bordering on Romance Stamp Set. This set is so much fun to watercolor and I did just that with our ink pads and Aquapainter. I used soon to be retiring colors on this card and stamped the flowers twice. I cut out the blue flowers and added them with Dimensionals, SNAIL and Glue Dots so that each has a different height. The colors are Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery and Whisper White. The bottom of the card was cut with the Adorning Accents Edgelits after the Baja Breeze Card Stock was added to the Whisper White base. I used the Delicate Doilies Sizzlits to make the Pretty in Pink piece behind my main image. The flowers were punched out with the 2 1/2" Circle Punch and I finished off the card with a 5/8" Organza Ribbon Bow and a few Basic Pearl Accents. I left a sentiment off the card so I could use it for any occasion such as a quick note of thanks or maybe a Birthday. Don't hesitate to order your Bordering on Romance Stamp Set as I don't want you to miss the opportunity to own this beautiful set. Tomorrow I will have another quick and easy card to share with you that uses two retiring stamp sets until then have a great day and Thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: