Monday, October 26, 2009

Treats for the kids!

Happy Monday morning, this is a super busy week so if my post are hit and miss you will know why. I am making treat bags for three of my four kids classes for their Halloween Parties. My kindergartener wanted a specific box for his treats. He asked that I use the Fancy Favors Die and the Build-a-Bear Halloween die.
I started with the Stampin'Up! Fancy Favor Die (115965) and cut it out in Basic Black Card Stock (106532). The Bear Body was cut out in Close to Cocoa Card Stock (101341) with the Stampin'Up! Bear Bigz Die (117977). His muzzle is Creamy Caramel Card Stock (102514). The Pumpkin was cut out in Pumpkin Pie Card Stock with Stampin'Up! Kooky Spooky Orginals Die (117979). I added a 1 3/4" Circle Punch (112004) of Summer Sun Card Stock (103124). I added the pieces with glue dots then added the bear to with Stampin' Dimensionals. I am still trying to decide if I want to add a handle or not. I will be back in a little while with the Deal of the Week. Stay tuned for that.
Thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: