Friday, October 9, 2009

Peace

Good afternoon, it is a busy day at our house but I didn't want to miss a chance to post another Christmas card. I made a card similar to this one for one of my convention swaps but realized that I had never posted. I changed it just a little bit for my Christmas Card Class that I am having tomorrow. This is my favorite Christmas Set. I had to buy it as soon as I saw it in the Holiday Mini and was thrilled to see it in the Catalog. The set is called Holy Triptych (110370) and has images of an angel, Mary, Joseph, baby Jesus and then the three Wise Men. The base Night of Navy Card Stock (100867), then a layer of Rich Razzleberry Card Stock (115316) that I ran through a Swirled Texturz Plate from the Stampin'Up! Backgrounds 1 (114512). The image is stamped with Basic Gray Classic Ink (109120) and watercolored with Night of Navy (102977), Rich Razzleberry (115658), So Saffron (105213), Brocade Blue (101102), Blush Blossom (102609) and Chocolate Chip (100908) Classic Ink and the Aquapainter (103954). I used a mat of Brocade Blue Card Stock (101166) behind the image. The card looked a little plain so I added Whisper White 5/8" Satin Ribbon (114616) and added a knot. The Peace on Earth is from the new Four the Holidays Stamp Set ( 116921) that is in the Holiday Mini. I stamped it in Night of Navy Classic Ink on Whisper White Card Stock and then added a mat of Night of Navy Card Stock. This card is a little more time consuming because of the watercoloring but definitely one you can make multiples of for all your friends and family. Are you interested in making this your Christmas card? Contact me and I will be more than happy to help you place your order. Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great weekend, Tonya


No comments: