Friday, October 16, 2009

Scrappin' Halloween

Hello! Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Yesterday I mentioned some Scrapbook pages that we had made the night before well today I am going to share those with you.
I will be the first to admit that I am way behind on my scrapbooking. I started stamping with the intentions to use it as a way to complete more scrapbook pages but also to have the color coordination that I really found lacking in other products, but after discovering the world of card making and Digital Photography I have found that I print less pictures. I would however love to change that and after making these two pages am eager to get some new Halloween pictures of my kiddos to finish this pages. So enough rambling from me and on to the pages. Both have similar layouts and start with 12x12 Perfect Plum Card Stock (107084). I love the fact that you can buy any of our 48 colors in 12 x 12 Card Stock! I used Sponge Daubers (102892) and sponged the edges of the Perfect Plum Card Stock with Perfect Plum Classic Ink (101437). Then I added a Pumpkin Pie Card Stock (107100) layer cut 6x12". On the Pumpkin Pie I used Versamark and stamped the bubbles from Halloween Hoot Stamp Set (111582). Halloween Hoot was the only stamp set used while making these pages. On both pages I added a 1"x 12" strip of Cast-a-Spell Designer Series Paper (115677). On the top page I also added 1/4" Black Grosgrain Ribbon (109027). Trick or Treat was cut out with the Big Shot and the Stampin' Up! Timeless Type Sizzlits Dies (115951). Having the Big Shot and a Alphabet set to use with it makes cutting out your titles so easy and you never have to worry about running out of a letter and with three J names at our house that is a big benefit! I added photo mats of various sizes in Old Olive Card Stock (100702). On the first page I cut out a circle with the Circle Scissor Plus (112530) and stamped the witch, sign and sentiment all with the Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049). They were colored with the Stampin' Write Markers in Basic Black (100082), Perfect Plum (100035), Old Olive (100079), Pumpkin Pie (105115), and Chocolate Chip (100071). On the second page I stamped with frog and cauldron with Stampin' Write Markers and cut them out and added them to the page with Stampin' Dimensionals. On the second page I also added a Whisper White Top Note for journalling. Both the circle and the top note were sponged with Perfect Plum Classic Ink. I added some Photo Corner (109042) Accents in Basic Black Card Stock (102851) and the pages are ready for pictures. Now if my kids Halloween costumes were ready for them.
Don't forget that time is running out to take advantage of the Deal of the Week Specials for Week #2. If you have a Big Shot these are great deals on some wonderful dies and Embosslit Die. All the items to make this and all my projects can be purchased through my website or by just giving me a call. I would love to hear from you. Have a great weekend, Tonya



No comments: