Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Tape Technique

Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you are ready for a fun new Technique that I have to share with you today. It is the masking tape technique but I didn't use masking tape on either of my projects. I used Washi Tape and Duct Tape. The first project I used Washi Tape to make the plaid background. I used two different pieces of tape that were slightly different in width and I would ink up one with Chocolate chip then leave it on the paper while I then added the piece with the Cajun Craze. I would leave that piece and then add the Chocolate Chip piece on the other side moving across the card stock until I had reached the end. I then did the same thing going perpendicular to the first rows. It created this neat plaid design.  
One the second card I took a piece of Duct tape and tore it into three strips length wise and then used the ink pads to add the stripes. You can see the difference in the texture of the duct tape which is fun. I will have to find my masking tape to see what I can create with it. For more details and a supply list be sure and stop by the SSINKspiration blog as I am the Designer Featured today. Thanks for stopping by, Tonya


No comments: