Thursday, November 7, 2013

INKspiration CASE

Hello and welcome! Today the design team are all doing a CASE of our own card. I decided to make a Christmas version of the Thanksgiving Card I shared last week. This one has a bit more bling and details but the design is the same. My color might be just a bit off but I will try and fix that later when the lighting it better. The supplies are: Tags 4 You Stamp Set, Label Bracket Punch, Gumball Green Card Stock, Cherry Cobbler Card Stock, Baked Brown Sugar Card Stock, Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad, Wide Oval Punch, Two Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Season of Style Designer Series Paper Stack, and Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder. This design will be one of the ones we make at my upcoming Christmas Card Class. Now before you go please take a moment to let me know you were here then head over the the SSINKspiration blog to see all the other great cards. Thanks and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: