Monday, November 11, 2013

November Card Sketch

Hello and welcome to our November Card Sketch Day. I decided to make a Thanksgiving Card to share with you. If you check out the SSINKspiration Blog then you can see all the wonderful cards that the team made and join us by linking up your own card for our sketch. 
For my card I used colors from the Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper and went from there. 



Supplies: Chocolate Chip Card Stock and Ink Pad,  Tangerine Tango Card Stock and Ink Pad, Soft Sky Card Stock, Very Vanilla Card Stock, Tags 4 You Stamp Set, Bracket Label Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Chevron Punch, Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper, Burlap Ribbon and the Wonderfall Stamp Set.
I am going to keep this short as I am currently in Wichita with my daughter to tour a college. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Tonya

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh so pretty! Thanks for sharing this! I just love that plaid for fall!