Friday, November 29, 2013

Friday Favorites 11/30




Hello everyone! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We enjoyed a day with family which is always nice. Today is our Friday Favorites and while I am sharing our embossing folders with you. I love how they can really step up a card, my real Friday favorite is the feeling you get and give when you receive a hand stamped card. As a stamper I can make a card that expresses joy, encouragement and so much more. This card is going to a special friend who needs just a pick me up and I think we all need those from time to time. Now onto the supplies. The colors are Raspberry Ripple and Smoky Slate. The Embossing Folder is Pretty Print Textured Impressions Embossing folder. Did you know that are embossing Folders are only $7.95 and you can use them for more than just dry embossing. I will have some idea for you next week. The rest of the supplies are: Regarding Dahlias Stamp Set, Really Good Greetings Stamp Set, Deco Labels Framelits, Whisper White Card Stock, and Whisper White Organza Ribbon sponged with Smoky Slate Ink.  I am going to be offering this card in January at my Thinking of you Class. I may change up the colors but the layout will stay the same. I hope you take a moment and head over to the SSINKspiration Blog to see everyone else's Friday Favorites and have a wonderful day! Thanks Tonya


Pretty Print Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

No comments: