Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Day Chalk Board

Happy Wednesday! Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I will be mailing this card are soon. It is actually one that we made a Shirlene's Workshop a few weeks ago. She had requested Valentine's and I was happy to help her with that. The card features the new Hearts a Flutter Stamp Set and matching framelits. The colors are Primrose Petal, Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red and Pool Party. The ink colors are the same and I added Whisper White Craft ink to make the chalk board effect on the Basic Black card stock. The sentiment is from the Wacky Wishes Stamp Set and is available for anyone that host a workshop. Did you know that Sale-a-bration is a great time to host? I will tell you more about why in a bit. Other supplies include the Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Set and the Bitty Banners Framelits (which is a Sale-a-bration option), Pool Party Baker's Twine, and the Bitty Buttons. Just use a few dimensionals and your card is ready to go. The inside is also decorated with hearts on the Whisper White Card Stock that I added inside but I forgot to get a picture of it. :-(
Now back to why it is a great time to host a workshop. Usually for a $400 workshop you would receive $65 worth of free merchandise and one other item at half price (which is great) but during Sale-a-bration you would get  those items plus a package of Silver Glimmer Paper and the Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper,, Madison Avenue Stamp Set in either Clear or wood mount, and the Sycamore Street Ribbon And Button Pack. Wow that is a lot of free products just for having a few friends and family over for a fun evening/afternoon of stamping. Contact me if you want the opportunity to have fun and earn free items.
Well, I must get busy. My boys decided on the way to school today that they want to make Valentine's day treats for their friends so I need to get busy cutting out boxes. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: