Monday, February 25, 2013

Icing on the Cake

Good morning, it is Monday and the kids are back in school although for how long will depend on the storm we have moving in today and tomorrow. Today I have a Sale-a-bration card to share with you. It was one we did last week during our Stamp Day. I just love to get together with the ladies and stamp. It keeps me motivated to create and learn new things to share with them and you. The colors I used are Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, Summer Starfruit, Pool Party and Sahara Sand. The stamp set is part of the Best of Collection and is Best of Birthdays. I used markers to color the image in after it was stamped with Basic Gray Ink. The button is a Sale-a-bration option as is the Designer Series Paper. We used Island Indigo Baker's Twine to attach the button. There are several punch sizes used including the 1 3/4" Scallop Circle,  1 3/4 Circle, 1 3/8" Circle and the 1" Circle. The texture on the card is made with the Chevron Impressions Embossing Folder and the Argyle Impressions Embossing Folder. I added the Stripes on the 1" Circle by stamping it with the banner from the Hearts a Flutter Stamp Set. I am going to keep this short today. I have lots to do including taking my little guy back to the doctor and of course grap a few groceries before the next winter storm hits. Give me a call if you would like to place an order and since the weather is so yucky right now remember you can always host a catalog party and have your friends order online with our new workshop option. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Tonya

No comments: