Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Happy Anniversary

I was looking through my blog posts and realized I didn't show you this Anniversary card yet. I made it last month and it uses several items that are available in the Spring Catalog. I used the Heart Framelits and made the card with the Scallop Heart. I folded a piece of card stock in half and put the folded edge before the top of the heart so that I had a card base. I then layered the Real Red Scalloped Heart onto the base. The hearts paper is from the More Amore Designer Series Paper and the hearts are cut out with Pool Party and the Hearts a Flutter Framelits. The texture folders that I used were Perfect Polka Dots Texture Impressions Embossing folder,  Woodgrain Texture Impressions Embossing Folders and the Houndstooth Texture Impressions Embossing Folders. The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set and I punched it out with the Word Window Punch. I love that our Oval, Hearts and Labels Framelits come in a variety of sizes. It makes for easy layering and for projects such as this one where I used three different heart sizes.
We have a snow day for tomorrow so I am hoping to get a lot of stamping in and maybe a movie with my kids. Hope you can stay inside tomorrow too and enjoy a day at home. If you do have to get out please be safe. Thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: