Friday, November 2, 2012

School Treats

Good evening, I have a lot to share with you over the next few days. I want to share one last Halloween post before I head into Christmas and Thanksgiving. I was in charge of the take home treats for my youngest son's class this year and what better set to use than Googly Ghouls and the Googlies Eyes. I stamped the treat bags with Jet Black Stazon and the retired White Stazon. The tags are made from Whisper White Card Stock, Pumpkin Pie Card Stock and Elegant Eggplant Card Stock. I stamped the images with Jet Black Stazon and colored them with a blender pen and Lucky Limeade, Elegant Eggplant and Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink. I used the Labels Collection Framelits to cut out the tags and texture was added with the Spider Web Embossing Folder. I thought about adding a boo sentiment to each but in the end kept them simple. I hope you enjoyed the treats. Tomorrow I will share a few Christmas Ornaments that I have been working on but until then Thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: