Saturday, November 3, 2012

Ornament Tags

 
 
I love the Big Shot and all the wonderful things it can do. One of my favorites is cutting through metal. Yesterday I was playing around and came up with these two ornaments that you can use for tags on a gift and can still be used later. All  you need to do is use a permenant marker to write a message or even the year and they are ready to go. For both I used metal flashing that you can find at your local home improvement store, the Big Shot, the larger of the Scallop Squares from the Scallop Square Duo Bigz Die, embossing folders I used both the Delicate Designs Folder and the Northern Flurry Folder, Basic Rhinestones that have been colored with a permanant marker and ribbon. In my case I used retired ribbon since I am working on these for a craft show I am doing in December. I made a larger one also but I will share that another day.
If you would like more information about the Big Shot and all that  you can do with it please give me a call and we can schedule a private class for you and a few friends. It really is an amazing tool that will change how you craft and did you know you can get the Big Shot and $25 worth of dies for just $99. Give me a call and I will tell you how.  Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend, Tonya


No comments: