Monday, November 5, 2012

Glitter Ornaments


Good morning, today is the last day to take advantage of the free digital downloads and 50% off the Digital Kits. If you have any questions please contact me and I will be happy to help you with your downloads. I will be stamping later today and will have a card or two to share with you soon but in the mean time I made a few more ornaments. These are glass ornaments that you use Reinkers and Dazzling Diamonds to color. The top one is Midnight Muse and the bottom is Raspberry Ripple. After you coat the inside with reinker you pour out the excess and then add Dazzling Diamonds and shake it up. The Dazzling Diamonds sticks to the reinker and coats the inside. I dump out the extra dazzling diamonds which give you more colors of glittery fun to play with and then allow the ornament to dry before adding the cap back. I will be adding a ribbon to each of these but just couldn't wait to share. I have several other sizes and shapes to work on but need to add more Dazzling Diamonds to my next order. Have a great day. I am off to run and do errands before I sit down to stamp. Thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: