Monday, November 19, 2012

Petal Cone Santa

Hello again, I hope you have taken a moment to look over the Online Extravaganza. On a recent blog hop I noticed a cute little Santa that was made with the Petal Cone and just knew that I need to share it with my club ladies. I made some changes to Santa by using some different supplies but the basic idea is the same. You can see my inspiration at Goin' Over the Edge. I wanted to share him with you today because the Petal Cone Die that I used to make him is on sale right now during out Online Extravaganza for just $23.07. This is 30% off and if you don't own a Big Shot it is also on sale but for today only. The additional supplies need for Santa are: Real Red Card Stock, Whisper White Card Stock, Basic Black Card Stock, Pink Pirouette Card Stock, Silver Glimmer Paper, Ribbon Slides, Googlie Eyes, Basic Pearls, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Scallop Oval, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle and the Bird Builder Punch. He would be great filled with candy and given to a special someone as a fun treat and is easy enough for kids to help make. If you would like to purchase the supplies for Santa please contact me and I will be happy to help you with you order. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: