Wednesday, November 21, 2012

God Bless You

Hello and good afternoon! Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I wanted to share this card that I recently made with you before then. This card is going to be a Thank you card for a special person who has offered our family a lot of support this past week. I used the Gently Falling Stamp Set and the Trust God Stamp Set. I used Cajan Craze, More Mustard, Old Olive and Soft Suede Card Stock and Ink Pads as well as Very Vanilla and Watercolor Card Stock. For textured I used the Woodgrain Textured Impressions Folder. I used just a bit of Linen Thread and punched the sentiment out with the Wide Oval Punch before I sponged the edges.
I hope you enjoyed today's card and more importantly that you are able to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones. Thank you for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: