Saturday, November 17, 2012

Finnish Star Ornament

Hello and good afternoon! I have been wanting to post this all week but we have had a super busy week and a little bit of unexepted things come up that have kept me from writting up the post. I have been making a variety of paper ornamnets and this one is a favorite of mine. It is just make with paper strips and once you have the general idea it goes together pretty quickly. I watched this video before making mine if you want to give them a try too. The strips I used are 6" by 1/2" just so you have a size reference. The supplies I used are: Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper, Tombow Multipurpose Adhesive, Snow Flurry Bigz Die, Delicate Doilies Sizzlits, Early Espresso Card Stock, Primrose Pink Card Stock,  and Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons. If you are interested in making one of these ornaments please check out my upcoming classes as we will be making them after Thanksgiving. I am going to make this check so I can get a few other things accomplished today. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend, Tonya

No comments: