Friday, October 12, 2012

Noel Ornament Club Card

Good morning, I thought I would share a Christmas Card with you today. I know it is only October but if you like to get a start on your cards early then now is the time to think about them. This is a card we made for Stamp Club this week. It uses Realy Red, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso and Primrose Petal. I used the Ornament Keepsake Bundle, Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Folder, Greetings of the Season Stamp Set, Labels Collection Framelits, Little Leaves Sizzlits, and Early Espresso 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon. Did you know if you purchase the Ornament Keepsake  Bundle and the Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper this month you also receive the Festive Paper Piercing Pack which can be used with the Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies (included in the Keepsake Bundle) as well as the Labels Collection Framelits? It is a great time to purchase these items if you haven't all ready done so.
Thanks for stopping by today. I am off to do some more stamping so I have more cards and projects to share with you. Have a great day! Tonya

No comments: