Friday, October 19, 2012

Christmas Keepsake Ornament

Good morning, well I have been trying to stamp but just haven't been completing many cards this week. Lots of ideas but thus far they are just pictures on paper. Instead I thought I would share another ornament made with the Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies and the Be a Good Cheer Designer Series Paper. I also added the Cherry Faceted Designer Series Button and a Large Pearl Basic Jewel. The Rosette in the middle is made with the Simple Scored Scoring Tool and the Scallop Trim Border Punch. To add just a bit of glimmer and sparkle I spritzed it with Frost White Shimmer Paint mixed with Rubbing Alcohol. We will be making an ornament like this in my upcoming Ornament Class in November. Please check the calendar for more info. Mean while I am off to try and finish a card or two today. Wish me luck and thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: