Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sell-a-Stamp Spooktacular

I can't believe the special Stampin'UP! just announced today. I don't remember them ever doing a special quite like this one in all my years as both a customer and as a demonstrator. Monday October 29th, Stampin'UP! is trying to sell the most stamps in one day. That means an extra savings for you because almost all of the stamp sets are 15% off one day only. So it is time to get your wish list out and start deciding which sets you want to order. Plus if you order reaches $150 in merchandise you will receive hostess benefits. So why not call a few friends and see if they would like to order a stamp set or two.  The details are as follows:

  • Starting at 12:00 AM (MT) and ending at 11:50 PM (MT), almost every stamp we sell will be 15 percent off.

  • This includes
      • Background stamps
      • Personalized name stamps
      • Incentive stamp sets from the supply list
      • Cookie press stamps
      • Single stamps
    This DOES NOT include
      • Hostess sets
      • Bundled stamp sets
      • Digital stamp brush sets
    Of course you do not have to wait until Monday to let me know what stamp sets you would like to order so feel free to call or email me or you can order online and receive the same great savings. Just make sure that you go to my Stampin'UP! website for the best savings.  Other specials will also be starting Monday including Digital Scrapbooking Day. This promotion will continue until November 5th and will include three free digital downloads as well as 50% off all Digital Kits. My goal is to sell 50 stamp sets. Would you like to help me meet my goal? Everyone that orders on Monday will be entered into a drawing and one luck person will win a free stamp set valued at $17.95. Thank you for stopping by today and be sure and let me know if you have any questions. I am always happy to help. Tonya

    No comments: