Thursday, October 11, 2012

Googlie Halloween Treat

Good morning, sorry for not posting this treat early. When you order the Ghoulish Googlies Kit you will receive both oval and circle tags. I used the circle tag to make these cute little pixie stick holders. You will need the Jet Black Staz On, 1"x8" Cellophane Bags, Pumpkin Pie Card Stock, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle, and Lucky Limeade Bakers Twine. I stamped the spider on the tag and the cellophane bag with the Jet Black Stazon and the rest is assembly. Snail the tag to  your Scallop Circle add you Bakers Twine through the hole and then add your tag to the cellophane bag with a Dimensional. These would be a great project for kids to help with. I should have added Googlie Eyes to my spider before I took the picture but oops I forgot. Will do it before I give it away. Thanks for stopping by today. Off to take my boys to school and start on my day. Have a great one, Tonya

No comments: