Thursday, October 18, 2012

Season Greetings Catalog Case

This last few weeks I have been working on Christmas Cards and while flipping through the catalog I noticed the card on page 18 that used the Snow Swirled Stamp Set and decided to case it. I changed up the colors but the rest is the same or at least as much as I could tell from the picture. I used Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White. There is a lot of bling on this card with Basic Rhinestones on each snowflake and the glittery edge made with Sticky Strip and Dazzling Diamonds. The sentiment is punched out with the Extra Large Oval Punch and then the banner is made with the Bitty Banners Framelits and cut in half. Can you see the texture behind the sentiment? That was made with the Designer Frames Folders. There are two shapes to this set the oval and the rectangle that I used on the Cherry Christmas Tree Card.  After making the card I however decided it wasn't quite right for my Christmas Card Classes. If you would like to make this card let me know and I would be happy to help you place an order for the supplies. I hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: