Thursday, April 19, 2012

Stamp Challenge

Good morning, I have a new card for you today because I actually stamped yesterday. Granted it was only one stamp but I did make a card. :-) This card was made completely with items that were all ready out on my craft table. I challenged myself to not get any new supplies or items out including Big Shot Dies. The card uses Tangerine Tango Card Stock, Island Indigo Card Stock and Whisper White Card Stock. The Designer Series paper is the Summer Smooches and the Stamp Set is the soon to be retiring but one of my favorites Sincere Salutations. I used the Tangerine Tango and Island Indigo Stampin' Write Markers to ink up the Birthda Wishes for a two color look then punched it out with the Wide Oval Punch. Can you see the fun texture on the Island Indigo Card Stock? I did that with the Diagonal Score Plate. It is so easy to add just a bit of texture with it too. The scallops are made with the Tasteful Trim XL Bigz Die that just happened to be out from a project. Oh and i almost forgot the new Daffodil delight Seam Binding and the Summer Smooches Fabric Brads that are available now. The brads will only be available this month so if you would like to order them please contact me. I don't want you to miss out. I have plans to do some more stamping and also to pull out all my retiring stamp sets today. I have 48 sets that will be retiring soon and there are a lot of great sets. I will be sharing some samples from my display boards with you soon. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya



No comments: