Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New Digital Downloads, Clearance Rack and So Much more!



Good morning, it is Tuesday which mean it is once again time for new Digital Downloads. There is a new punch available today as well as a Board Book template and Graduation items. To view all of the new products just head over to here and take a look. Also be sure and check out the Clearance Rack as it has been updated with new items. You can shop the Clearance rack online by going directly to my website. If you have any guestions about the clearance rack please don't hesitate to ask. I am always willing to help.



Tomorrow night is Stamp Club and I would love to have you join us if you are local. Just let me know that you are planning to attend and I will have all the supplies ready for you. Finally I will be back later this morning with a new card to share with you. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: