Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Gnome Smooching!

Good afternoon, today I wanted to share with you the other two projects that we did at club last week. I love the new Diagonal Board for the Score Tool. It makes making envelopes easy and you can make a variety of sizes. This one is a 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 which fits a 3x3 card perfectly. We used the Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper like yesterday's post. For the card I used colors from the paper and decided to use the Stampin' Write Markers, Aquapinter and Blender Pen to color the image in various ways. Watercolor paper was used to stamp the images from Gnome Sweet Gnome on and then they were colored in. Basic Gray Classic Ink was used for the stamping so that the image could be watercolored. Do you know someone that could use a little pick me up or maybe a cute card in your child's lunch box to brighten their day, well the 3x 3 cards are perfect for just that occasion. I am going to make this short as I want to get some stamping time in today and we have a busy evening of church youth group and baseball practice. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: