Friday, April 20, 2012

Flower Fancy Swap Samples

 Hello, hope you are ready for the weekend! I know that I am and it is a busy fun filled one. The other day I went through all my swaps on my display boards and took off all the ones that will soon be retiring. As I was taking them down I realized that some of you may not have had the opportunity to see them so I took pictures and am going to share them here with you over the next month. If there are names I will be sure and share them too. The first card is made by Sheryl Wheatley and she used Faux Silk to make this pretty card. The stamp sets are Flower Fancy and Short & Sweet. She used Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery, Not Quite Navy, Marina Mist, More Mustard and Daffodil Delight. If you have any other questions about this card let me know and I will be happy to help  you.
The second card was made by Cindy Ewertz and it is so super sparkly with the Dazzling Diamonds over the main image. The stamp sets that Cindy used are Flower Fancy, Woodgrain, Perfect Words and Tiny Tags. The colors are Lucky Limeade, Basic Black, Marina Mist and Whisper White. I haven't used this technique in a while and think it is time to get the Heat Tool out and give it a try again.

I hope you enjoyed today's card and you check back for more retiring samples. I am going to start doing a few more cards with some of my favorite sets that are retiring and will share those too. Have a great weekend, Tonya

No comments: