Monday, April 30, 2012

Last Day for Smooches

Good morning, I hope you had a great weekend. Ours was rainy but it was prom weekend and the evening was dry for all the kids. I will be back late today with a card but I wanted to remind you today is the last day to purchase from the Summer Smooches Promotion and to order from the Occassions Mini. There are so many great items in the Mini catalog that I hope you have had a chance to place your order but if not please don't delay.  The fabric brads from the Summer Smooches have already sold out but everything else is still available. I love the fun colors in the Designer Series Paper and hope to start sewing today on a new project with the fun Smooches Fabric. Let me know if you need help placing an order as I am always happy to help. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: