Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Smooch Pinwheels

Good morning, I have a new 3D items to share with you today. Pinwheels are really popular right now and seeing a few recently I decided I should make a few of my own. I used the fun and bright Summer Smooches DSP. First I cut some squares. Mine are 3x3 and 2 1/2x 2 1/2, then using the Diagonal Plate for the Simply Scoring Board I scored the squares Diagonally in the middle to form a X. Using our Paper Snips I cut along the score lines toward the middle but not all the way to the center. I left about a half inch uncut. Then using the Mat and Paper Piercing Tool I poked a hole in the center and four of the corners. I used a brad to hold mine together and they are glued to sucker sticks so this batch doesn't spin but I am working on a bigger version that will spin and I will share that one when I get it done. These would look cut in cupcakes for a party or as a table decoration, like the 4th of July or Memorial Day. I just love how cherry they look. Thanks for stopping by today. Tomorrow I will be sharing the retiring Accesories list. Remember that list is ony while supplies last and many items will sell out quickly. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: