Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sparkle Snow Swirled Tree!


Hello! Well, I still haven't showed you all the Christmas Cards from last month's Stamp A Stack so today I will share another one with you while I work on a Gift Idea Project for another day. This card uses just one stamp set. I really love it when I can do that and two ink colors and for those of you without a Big Shot I will share with you a very similar card tomorrow that you can make with the same supplies without the Big Shot. Okay now back to the card. I stared with Certainly Celery Card Stock for the base and stamped snowflakes from the Snow Swirled Stamp Set on the background with Certainly Celery Classic Ink. Then I used the Big Shot and the Top Note Die to cut out the Whisper White and Real Red Card Stock for the tree image. Now to make this shape you first cut out the Top Note then rotate the card stock 90 degrees and cut again making this fun shape. I trimmed along the dotted lines of the Whisper White so that the Real Red matted it. The tree was stamped in Certainly Celery and then the Rhinestone Basic Jewels were added for sparkle and really every tree needs a little sparkle and decoration right. The sentiment was stamped with the Real Red Classic Stamp Pad then punched out with the Decorative Label Punch and added to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. I love how it fits this sentiment perfectly. So with three card stock colors, two stamp pads and one set you can have a wonderful card to sent to your family and friends. This will be one of the Christmas Cards we will be making at my upcoming Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack so if you would like to attend please let me know. I am off to finish a few projects that I have started and my daughter gets out of school early today so I get to pick her up and let you go visit her brothers at school for a little while. She hasn't been able to do that all year and I think she misses seeing the teachers and staff. Have a great day and come back tomorrow to see the no Big Shot version of this card. Tonya

No comments: