Monday, November 15, 2010

Flower Fold Candle Holder

Did you know that you can cut metal with your Big Shot and the Standard Dies? Well that is just one of the things that you can cut as well as so many more. I was recently on Roxy's Blog and she had a video to show how to make these cute tea light candle holders using the Big Shot, Folded Flower Die, and Aluminum Flashing. I just had to give it a try. I used the Silver Flashing, but there is also White Flashing. You can find the flashing at your favorite Hardware store. If you can't find the flashing take a look in the roofing section which at my favorite store is Aisle 50. ;) You need one of each of the flowers except the smallest one. If you have a chance take a look as Roxy's Video. There are similar candle holders with the Snowflake Die which I will give a try later today. I will be sure and post the Snowflake Candle Holders when I get a chance. Also just a reminder that today is the first day that you can sign up to become a demonstrator at half off! Please give me a call if you have any questions about the requirements or details of being a demonstrator. It is one of the best decisions I have made and I would love to help you too. Thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: