Wednesday, November 17, 2010

More Christmas Digital Dowloads!

Wow! Stampin'Up! is really been busy with the new Digital Downloads. I love playing with My Digital Studio and using it for Scrapbook Pages, Cards and even new Blog Headers so I am always excited to see new Downloads. If you don't have My Digital Studio and you would like to give it a try give me a call and we can schedule a time to play with mine or you can purchase the Digital Starter Kit and get not only My Digital Studio but also 2 wood mount stamp sets, 1 clear mount stamp set with clear block, 2 card stock packs, 4 Classic Ink Pads, 2 Stampin' Write Markers, Buttons, Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Scrub, Stampin' Mist, Mini Glue Dots, SNAIL Adhesive, Decor Element piece with Applicator, 8 Catalogs, and Business Supplies, forms and tools all for just $87.50 just to buy the My Digital Studio with out tax and shipping is $79.95. Once you have your supplies you have access to Stampin Connections were Demonstrators share their ideas and so much more. You don't even have to place another order just simply enjoy your new products or you can continue to get a discount on all of our great products just by ordering or selling $300 a quarter. For more info give me a call. I would love to talk to you more about what a great company Stampin'Up! is. Now for the new Digital Downloads.




123955 Christmas Countdown Stamp Brush Set $7.95



123954 Holly & Jolly Embellishments $3.95







123953 Holly & Jolly Designer Series Paper $4.95







122181 Jolly Bingo Bits Stamp Brush Set $7.95






122183 Bingo Card Stamp Brush $1.95

No comments: