Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Manhattan Flower


When the new catalog came out the textured impressions die that I used on todays card was tops on my list of things to buy. Unfortunately I had to wait until this month when SU made it available for everyone to purchase. Let me just say that the wait was well worth it. I love this new impressions die. The size is great for a full card and it us super easy to use and make a card with it. I will show you one today that we did at last nights Big Shot Night. I used a base of Baja Breeze and the Parisian Breeze Speciality Paper. Now if you haven't tried the Speciality Papers you are in for a treat. They are a heavy like cardstock and have a texture. I used a chocolate sheet and ran it thru the BS with the Stampin'UP Manhattan Flower Impressions Die. Then I sanded the raised image to reveal the white core of the speciality paper. This makes the image really pop. I stamped the Thinking Of You (Sincere Salutations Stamp Set) in Baja Breeze on the Shimmery White Cardstock and punched it out with the Wide Oval Punch. I added a piece of White Taffeta Ribbon and the card was finished. If you would like to purchase the items to make this card you can do so online or by contacting me directly. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stampin' Tonya

No comments: