Monday, March 30, 2009

More Manhattan Textured Impressions



Sorry I have been quiet this last week. I was busy preparing for a birthday party that was on Saturday. I will post the photos of the projects at a later date. Today I want to share with you another Manhattan Textured Impressions Card. The Textured Impressions Die is for the Big Shot and the wonderful thing about it is that there is a matching stamp set which I used on this card. The stamp set is Fifth Avenue Floral and can be found on page 106 of the Spring Summer 2009 Idea Book and Catalog. The card is really pretty simple. I ran the base of the card which is Baja Breeze thru the Big Shot with the impressions die and then did the same with a scrap piece of Baja Breeze cardstock to create the extra layer. I sponged the textured image with Baja Breeze classic ink to make the image really pop. The inside is stamped with the Fifth Avenue Floral and I cut part of the front away so that the inside would show. On the inside I stamped the rose that matches the impression and added a simple sentiment. Simple yet elegant. What do you think.
Just a reminder that today and tomorrow are the last two days of Sale-A-Bration. If you haven't placed an order it isn't to late. You can call or email me or simple go to my website and place your order online. Don't forget to pick out those Sale-A-Bration sets for every $50 you spend. Also the Demonstrator kit is on sale for just $169 for today and tomorrow if you would like information about becoming a demonstrator please email me. I would love to have you join my team. As always have a great day and I would love to hear from you. Tonya

No comments: