Monday, March 16, 2009

Big Shot Ice Cream Cone


Good morning, I haven't been very good about posting lately. Life has been rather hectic with school activities for my kiddos but I have been creating new things and I will try and get more updates here for you to see. This card is one that sort of just came to me last night as I was looking thru my Big Shot items. I don't know what I would do without my Big Shot. I use is all the time. In fact I seem to only be able to post items with the Big Shot on my blog. Today's card uses several different BS dies and one texture plate. I started off with a piece of Close to Cocoa Cardstock, added a scoop of ice cream in Pink Pirouette with a few sprinkles for good measure. Now if you would like to learn how to make this card then be sure and come to my Big Shot class tomorrow night. There are still openings and I will be running a 10% off special on select Big Shot Dies. Now this sale is only thru me so contact me if you are interested. As always thank you for stopping by my blog and let me know what you think of the card. Have a great day and enjoy our beautiful weather! Thanks, Tonya

No comments: