Thursday, March 19, 2009

Something a little Different


I am posting early this morning as I have errands to run and after school activitites for the kids. Today's project requires no stamping! We recently decided to redo my classroom space and change the colors. Well I knew this decor element that you can earn for free for hosting a workshop had to go some where in the new space. At first I was going to put it directly on the wall but after thinking about it I opted for a frame. The decor element is on top of the glass and the background was painted to match the paint color below our chair rail. I really like how it turned out and is a perfect example of just what else Stampin'UP has to offer besides stamps, ink and cardstock. If you would like to see more of our Decor Elements please let me know and I will get you a catalog. I am planning on adding pictures of my kids around the frame to finish off the wall. Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Tonya

1 comment:

Brandy said...

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!