Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Puzzle Piece Resist Technique

Good evening, I finally found a moment to set down and write a blog post for you. I really haven't dropped off the face of the earth but I have been busy creating which means more cards to share with you. I had my first Technique class last night and I enjoyed it and hope those that attended did too. One of the cards we made was this Puzzle Piece Resist Technique Card that I used for one of my swaps at Convention. The technique can be found at this location. The colors we used last night were not the same but the rest of the supplies were. So onto the supply list:
Whisper White Card Stock, Bermuda Bay Card Stock, Smoky Slate Card Stock, Versamark Pad, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Positively Chevron Stamp, Feel Goods Stamp Set, Smoky Slate Ink Pad, Bermuda Bay Stamp Pad, Daffodil Delight Stamp Pad, Sponges, Daffodil Delight Seam Binding, Buttons & Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds, Simply Pressed Clay, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Big Shot, Ovals Collection Framelits, Chalk Talk Framelits, and Dress Up Framelits.
If you have questions about this card or would like to learn how to make it please just let me know and we can set up a private class with you. Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening, Tonya

No comments: