Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Celebrate you Day!

It is Wednesday and the week is half over! I hope you are having a great week. One of the stamp sets we received at convention this year was the Tag It Set. It is our Ronald McDonald Set for the year which means when you purchase it Stampin'Up! will give $3 to the Ronald McDonald House Charities. We also received a Tag A Bag Accessory Kit and I decided to combine the two and make a birthday card for my husband. The colors are Tangerine Tango, Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry, Gumball Green and just a bit of Basic Black. I used the Stampin' Write Markers to ink up the image then stamped in on a builder tag from the kit. I then layered it on a Base tag added just a bit of Baker's Twine and a clothespin (both come in the kit too!) The texture on the Smoky Slate is our Square Lattice Embossing Folder. A quick and easy card that still has a lot of fun and pop to it. I am working on four more cards using the same set and the kit just so look for those in the future. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today's card! Tonya

No comments: