Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pick a Project!


Hello! I am  back from convention and have so much to share, I had so much fun and loved spending time with my friends and meeting new demonstrators. We were so spoiled by Stampin'UP! I will be sharing pictures soon but until then if you want the opportunity to take part in all the fun that Stampin'UP! has to offer then why not sign up to be a demonstrator too! Until August 31 if you join our family you will receive not only your Starter kit which you can customize with the products that you want the most but you also receive one of four Kits free.
Your options are:
Kit 1- Build a Banner Simply Created Kit and Halloween Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit  A $29.90 Value
Kit 2- Build a Banner Simply Created Kit and Christmas Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit A $29.90 Value
Kit 3- Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit  A $19.95 Value
or Kit 4- Tag A Bag Bundle and Tag A Box Bundle A $22.45 Value

If you have any questions or would like more information please contact me. I would love to help you. Thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: