Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Party Hats!



Welcome to Wednesday! It is the first day of school for my two youngest and all of my kids are finally back in school. :-) Today's card is the final club project that we did last week. I used the Summer Smooches Desigern Paper and pulled colors from it to make the card. The stamp set is A Fitting Occasion set that I received from Stampin'UP! for FREE! Yes, as a demonstrator you can get free stamp sets.  The other supplies are Island Indigo Card Stock and Classic Ink, Daffodil Delight Card Stock and Classic Ink, Whisper White Card Stock, Tangerine Tango Card Stock, Rich Razzleberry Card Stock and Classic Ink, Lucky Limeade Card Stock and Classic Ink and Basic Gray Classic Ink, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch and the 1" Circle Punch. Going to keep this post short so I can get some stamping time in before the kids get home (half day for the youngest two). Hope you have a great day, Tonya

No comments: