Friday, August 17, 2012

Reason to Smile


Good morning, I am really enjoying making the triple layer cards. This card is from some leftover pieces from Stamp Club this week. I decide to take the Very Vanilla pieces I had cut and make a card for a special someone to brighten their day. I pulled out my much neglected Circle Circus Stamp Set and my new favorite Sentiment set Petite Pairs. For colors I relied on my Color Coach and went with Crumb Cake, Raspberry Ripple and Perfect Plum.  I used just a bit of Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon to draw your eye to the sentiment. I did finish the inside to by failed to get a picture of it. Boo me. :-(
After I finished my card I took a look at my sample board and realized that my friend Sarah had given me a card with the same design layout and two of the same colors in July when she was getting ready for convention.  So thanks Sarah for the card that I managed to case. If you want to learn how to make a triple layer card then contact me and we can set up a private class for you and some friends. Now that school is starting again I have some free time in my day so expect more blog posts again. In fact I have three more to write today that I will share with you next week. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend. Tonya

No comments: