Monday, August 20, 2012

Clean and Simple Christmas Card


Hello and Good morning, today I want to share with you a card we did last week at Stamp club. This card layout is cased straight from the Holiday Mini. I used Real Red, Garden Green and Whisper White Card Stock and Garden Green Classic Ink. I have a weakness for the Embossing Folders and when I saw the Holiday Frame Folder in the Holiday Mini I knew that it would be on my first order. To make the folder really pop I used the new Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Stampin' Pad and a Sponge Dauber to illuminate the embossed areas. It gives it a nice pearl like affect and makes the frame really pop. The ornament is from the Ornament Keepsake Bundle and was added with Dimensionals then I added a  Real Red Tafetta ribbon Bow to the top of the ornament. This card would make a great elegant Christmas card. You could also use two way glue and Dazzling Diamonds on the frame to make is shimmer and shine. So many ideas for this folder and the Christmas season has yet to begin. Thanks for stopping by today and be sure and check back tomorrow for yet another new card. Tonya

No comments: