Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Play Ball!

Good afternoon and welcome! I had planned to post this earlier today but life got in the way. Funny how that happens. Today I want to share with you my son's birthday card that I made for his birthday that was yesterday. He loves baseball and plays on a team almost year round. His team's colors are Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White so I started with those colors and added the Crumb Cake since it is the color of the dirt that he seems to always attract being a catcher. I made the baseball using the 2 1/2" Circle Punch then used the negative portion of the punched out image to lightly add the stitching portion with the Crumb Cake Stampin' Write Marker then added the stitching with the Real Red Stampin' Write Marker. I used the Square Lattice Folder on the Crumb Cake Card Stock and the Bitty Banner Framelits to cut out the happy birthday from the Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Set. For the happy birthday I used both the Real Red and the Basic Black Stampin' Write Markers. I also did just a bit of sponging on the baseball because it looked to white with the Crumb Cake Classic Ink pad and a Sponge Dauber.
Tomorrow is Blog Hop Day so I hope you stop by again and see the projects that I have for you. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: