Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Midnight Truck


Hello, it is Tuesday and I have another post for you. I hope that now that the kids are getting back into school that I will get back into my stamping routine and I will have new posts more frequently. Today I have a more manly card for you. I started this card a while ago but just kept putting it away as I didn't like the way it was working out. I am still not 100% happy with it but it will do. The base is Midnight Muse which has had texture added with the Square Lattice Folder. I love this color and have been using it quite a bit. The stamp sets are Countryside and Petite Pairs. The main image is a tile technique. I used the diagonal plate on the Simply Scoring Tool and scored the Very Vanilla Card Stock before I stamped the truck image. I then added Midnight Muse around the edge of the card stock before I added another layer of Very Vanilla. The designer paper is from the Comfort Cafe Series and I added two Very Vanilla Brads to the left edge. The sentiment is punched out with the 1" Circle Punch and then added to the card with Stampin Dimensionals. Do you like the tile technique? I may give it a try with a Christmas card and see how I like it. I would love to show you this or any of the other techniques on my blog. Just give me a call and we can set up a time.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: