Monday, November 29, 2010

New Charms for my Necklace

Good morning and Happy Monday! It was a great Thanksgiving break and lots of projects got done at my house this weekend including today's. I should have new post for the next week or so with all the crafting that I did. One of the Holiday Promotion Bundles is the Simply Adorned Gift Bundle which includes the Charming Set, Simply Adorned 1"x 1 1/4" Charm, and Simply Adorned 24" Chain. This is the size of charm that I have and I love mine. Plus this makes a great gift for someone that loves jewelry but isn't really into paper crafting. Well, my Charm was in need of a new winter/Christmas look so I decided to use the Jolly Bingo Bits. On the winter side I stamped the snowflake with Baja Breeze Classic Ink and then stamped the mittens with Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink on a scrap piece of paper and cut out. They were added to the snowflake insert with a dimensional then a Rhinestone Jewel was added to the center of the snowflake. The other side is a little more Christmasy and has the Poinsettia stamped multiple times. It was inked with the Stampin' Write Markers in Real Red, Daffodil Delight. One Poinsettia was cut out and popped up with a dimensional, to finish it off I stamped the poinsettia one more time with the Old Olive Classic Ink and cut out a few of the petals to make leaves. If you order one of the Simply Adorned Bundle I will make a set of inserts for you as a thank you. If you order online just send me an email and I will mail them to you.
I have lots to do today including making three cards which need to get in the mail today or tomorrow at the latest. So I should get to stamping. Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget that tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of the Online Spectacular Sale and the $87.50 Starter and Digital Starter Kit Offer. Let me know if you have any questions I would love to have you join my team of demonstrators just like Carole did last week. Welcome to the Stampin'Up! family, I am excited to help you with your Stampin'Up! business. Okay I am off to stamp. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: